Welcome to PumpItBig.com where we have researched and reviewed all the best penis pumps on the market in 2017.
The good news is that because there are only a few major brands of pump on the market, it’s easy to see from user feedback which are the best and which ones REALLY work.
Whether you’re buying a penis pump for the purpose of enlargement (most popular reason for buying), or to treat a condition such as Erectile Dysfunction, you’ll find something for you here on this site.
Let’s start by making one thing clear…
The truth is that it’s impossible to pick out just one pump and call it ‘THE best’. A product that suits MY budget, my current size,my current pumping experience, and my goals may not be the right one for you. What I can do though is point you towards the best RANGE of pumps, and that’s Bathmate and Hydromax.
Our Top Pick
UM Products are an established company that manufacture the famous Bathmate range of penis pumps. They sell their products direct to consumer at two online stores: Bath mate Direct and Official Hydromax Pump
This company was the first to create the revolutionary hydropump (it can be used with air but for maximum results should be used with water), and they have designed a total of 6 different pumps to choose from. So whether you’re a pumping newbie or an advanced pumper, whether you’re an average size starter or already well endowed but want to be even bigger, you should be able to find the perfect pump!
To see a comparison chart and decide which product from the range best suits your needs, visit our review.
I’ve been asked a few times if I was pushed which one I’d recommend for a complete beginner. After all, maybe you don’t have time to research all 6 products! If that’s the case and you’re new to pumping there are really just 2 to consider – the original Hercules, or the newer Hydromax X30.
Both are the same size and perfect for beginners and both come in three colors – red, blue and clear (the clear tends to be the most popular).
The main difference is that the Hydromax comes with a new bellows pump which offers 35% more power, and a new removal comfort pad. Of course this means that at $159/£99 it is also more expensive than the Hercules which comes in at $110/£69. Both are worth checking out though if you’re looking to get started with pumping. Here are links to both products:
These hydro pumps are extremely easy to use and you only need to use them for 15 minutes a day in the bath or shower to get results. You should see a size increase from your very first pumping session and obviously that may well mean better sex and increased confidence for you. You’re probably interested to know what kind of results you can achieve?
The average increase for any good pump in the first few months is usually 1.5-3 inches in length and about 30% increase in girth but you may experience more or less depending on your dedication to the program. Visit our Where To Buy page for more info where you can get this great pump.
If Bathmate isn’t for you then Penomet is definitely another worthy option to consider. This is also a hydropump and is similar to the Hydromax X30 but works in a slightly different way.
Penomet works with an interchangeable pressure Gaiter System that allows for safe, gradual, scalable size enhancement. All you have to do is start with the lowest setting gaiter and work your way up to stronger setting gaiters as you get used to the pressure and size increase.
Like Bathmate it works with water and you only have to use it for 15 minutes a day. If you use it properly you should notice results almost immediately (short term results e.g. bigger, thicker erection but for long lasting results you will need to use the pump for a number of months).
Unlike most other ‘male enhancement’ products on the market this product is tested and scientifically proven to work so I’m happy to recommend it here as you’re virtually guaranteed to get good results. The product comes with a 1-3 year warranty and a 60 day money back guarantee so you can’t really lose.
Price wise it ranges from approximately $125 for the basic model up to $300 for the premium package with all the accessories. The standard package unfortunately only comes with one gaiter so if you want serious results with this product you’d need to at least get the Penomet Extra package (which has 2 extra gaiters) or invest in the premium package.
The website tells us an extra 1-3 inches in length is possible and this is similar to what you can achieve with the Hydromax or Hercules. It won’t happen overnight though – although it’s only 15 minutes a day you do need to stick with it for at least 6-12 months for maximum results.
#3 X4 Labs
X4 Labs are more known for their range of penis extenders (traction devices) however they do produce a range of pumps too.
Unlike Bathmate and Penomet these are air pumps so they work in a different way, and according to studies they’re not quite as effective as pumping with water. See our article on air pumping vs water pumping for more info. However if price is an issue then this pump is definitely worth checking out. Although this one is $59 and is the bestseller on the website there are actually a range of different models available so you could purchase one for as little as $39.95.
The principle behind this pump is to create a seal and use vacuum pressure to force blood flow to the penis. The pump should improve blood circulation, help with erectile problems and result in a temporary size increase every time you pump.
This particular model uses and industrial pressure gauge for real control over your pumping sessions and has a pistol grip handle and quick release safety trigger. As you can see from the picture it’s extremely easy to use and is the perfect starter pump for anyone on a budget.
X4 Labs offer 24 hour fast and discreet shipping so you could be using your new pump in just a matter of days.
How To Find The Best Penis Pump
You don’t need to take my word for it – if you decide to research penis pumps for yourself here are some of the criteria that you may want to take into consideration:
- Size (different models fit a different maximum length and girth) – you may want to start off with a medium size pump and eventually move on to a large pump as your size increases.
- Warranty – What if the product is faulty? Or what if you use it for a period of time and decide it’s not for you? Bathmate offer a 60 day money back guarantee so you can test it out and if you’re not happy with the results you can get a refund. Simple as that!
- Price – Moneywise, people often tend to look for the cheapest product available. However this isn’t necessarily the best thing to do when you’re looking for a penis pump. Remember this is a device you’re going to be applying to one of the more sensitive areas of your body and you really don’t want to end up potentially causing long term damage to your penis. It’s possible to find an air pump for as little as $20 but that doesn’t mean that it works, and it may not be particularly safe either. You need a product that has been tested and proven. That doesn’t mean you need to go out and buy the most expensive model on the market either though – the most basic hydropump on the market (Hercules) is available for approximately $100 which is good value considering the long term benefits of pumping.
- Durability – You want a product that’s going to last. Remember penis enlargement doesn’t happen overnight so for best results you’ll need to spend at least a few months pumping (don’t worry, it’s only for about 15 minutes a day).
- Packaging – More than likely you’ll want your product packaged discreetly and possibly billed discreetly too. Male enhancement isn’t something that most men like to shout about!
- User Reviews – Customer satisfaction is something you should always take into consideration when purchasing. Unfortunately a lot of so called ‘product reviews’ you’ll find online are biased and designed to sell the product (no matter how bad it is). You certainly can’t believe everything you read online. Instead I took to the male enhancement forums where I found real users discussing their use of pumps to increase penis size and improve their sex lives. By far the most discussed models were those available from Bathmate. The feedback is surprisingly positive too – if you visit any of these forums such as mattersofsize.com etc. you’ll see that there’s often a lot of skepticism involved when it comes to male enhancement. A lot of men have tried numerous products and failed to achieve but minor results. It seems that one of the few methods that ACTUALLY WORKS to increase penis size is the use of pumps, specifically water pumps such as Bathmate and Penomet, visit our bathmate results page for more info.
Although as I said earlier it is impossible for me to choose the best penis pump for your needs, if I had to choose just one pump for a beginner to start with it would be the Hydromax X30. This is one of the top hydropumps on the market today and has fantastic reviews on male enhancement forums from actual users.
Of course the other pumps mentioned also present value for money and work well, however it is worth forking out for a top of the range model such as the Hydromax if you can afford it as this will bring you more comfort and faster results. If that model doesn’t suit just choose one of the others available.
If you visit the following link there’s a calculator available on the order page where you can just enter your length and girth measurements and they’ll choose one for you!